I'm not sure if I've conveyed how much Amelia LOVES the Peter Pan story. Her favorite character is not Tinkerbell like you might imagine, but Wendy Darling. (She even does an English accent: "Pee-ta!"). She was beyond excited when she saw Wendy (and Peter and Tinkerbell) flying overhead in one of the shops. She would not rest until her picture had been properly taken with pretty much the entire Peter Pan cast!
The kids tried on a few hats...
Hung out with Lego Woody...
and did some acorn collecting.
Amelia couldn't help herself when an obnoxious pop song came on the outdoor speakers.
And that is precisely when Henry decided to check out the acorn collection!
After lunch, dancing, and shopping we decided to stop into The Rainforest Cafe for dessert. We sprung for the Volcano--something I've been wanting to try with Amelia since our trip to the Dallas version of this restaurant last summer. It's a little pricey, but between the 5 of us, we couldn't even finish it!
And then it was back to our "Florida home" for swimming and resting up for Day 5!











No comments:
Post a Comment