3.15.2011

Good Bye Naps


I realize I am pretty lucky to have enjoyed a solid 4 years of naps from Miss Amelia.  I also was lucky enough to have a couple more months of 2-4 naps per week.  But, I am pretty sure my nap luck has run out.  Amelia still has "quiet time" each day but there is definitely no napping taking place.  In fact, I am pretty sure that what she does during that time is the opposite of napping (see above picture).

4 comments:

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Sean hasn't napped in two years, so unfortunately I got nothin' in the sympathy department for ya! LOL!

Jeff & Carrie Seeley said...

This is a very familar sight, Evelyn's room typically looks the same way after "naptime"

Raines Inc said...

keep up the queit time!! Allie is almost 7 and on the weekends and days off of school she still has 2 hours of quiet time in her room! it is the best time for her imagination to run wild!

cindy said...

I love this picture