3.10.2011

Florida: Day 6


Where are we?  Day 6? I'm starting to feel like this is the trip that never ends!  We've been back for over a month now...sheesh.



We decided another "down" day was in order and headed to the beach. We took a 1.5 hour drive to Clearwater.   It was a beautiful day and clear water it was!  Clear, but freezing although that did not stop the kids from enjoying the waves.  


We played, collected shells, built a sand castle, had a picnic lunch and played some more.  When I was researching which beach we should visit, a website described Clearwater Beach as "sugar sand" and it did NOT disappoint.


All of this, of course, was going on while the supposed "blizzard" was gearing up to sit St. Louis back home.
 

 It was a great break from the hustle and bustle and left us rejuvenated for our final Disney day--or at least that's how I remembered it....

No comments: