My dream came true last week when our playgroup made a date to tour Blue Sky Creamery in New Town. This company uses liquid nitrogen to freeze the ice cream, resulting in a denser, creamier product. (Or so they say. I am no scientist, but I will say that the ice cream was freakin' good).
Our group got to see exactly how the ice cream was made and we even got to sample several flavors. My favorite was the double chocolate--YUM! Amelia didn't seem to have a favorite, she just wanted more of whatever I gave to her.
As if the free ice cream sampling wasn't enough, the kind people at Blue Sky Creamery even gave us these stylish hats--for free!
Afterwards, a couple of the moms and kids headed over to one of the many playgrounds in New Town to burn off some calories. These animals were hanging out near the playground and Amelia couldn't get enough of them! (And neither could I, quite frankly).
Being a stay-at-home parent is hard work! Especially when you have to spend your days touring ice creameries and playing outside! When will the torture end?
1 comment:
I love the pictures....those hats are priceless! I can't wait for our next tour so that I can go as well!
Post a Comment