On Saturday morning, we set off for one of SEVEN trips to the various hardware stores in the area during the weekend. To make a long story short, the bathroom is nearly finished. Here is a sneak peek of the changes:
Our old vanity, although I didn't get in there with the camera fast enough to get a shot with the sink in as well. Suffice it to say that the sink (especially the faucet) matched the ugliness of the vanity.
Our new vanity and faucet! You can also kind of see the color we chose here.
Our old light fixture, which we still have in 3 OTHER locations in our house, ugh!
Our new fixture!
We are still in search of a mirror and need to hang some things on the wall. I will attempt to post again when the bathroom is complete (so be looking for a post around March sometime).
3 comments:
We had the exact same OLD light fixture in our bathroom as well! That sucker was trashed about 2 years ago!! Blech!!! I am loving the new vanity!
I love the new vanity! Your bathroom looks great. I can't wait to see it all done.
Your old bathroom fixtures look exactly like what we had! Best of luck on getting it all done - it's great to see a new, pretty bathroom!
Post a Comment