We started out by making spooky hand print ghosts. I painted Amelia's hand white and pressed it on to black paper. When the "ghosts" dried, I drew some faces on with black marker.
Then, we decided it would be fun to trace some bats for our family room windows. Pretty scary, huh?
After that, we made a Halloween chain to decorate our mantel. Amelia helped pick out the next strip to make our pattern and got her first tries at stapling.
Famished from all the making and decorating, Amelia sat down for a scary monster snack. I know--its almost too frightening to look at isn't it?
4 comments:
why is my niece topless?
sounds like snoop doggy dog needs to get herself a jobby job
I love it! I might have to *borrow* some ideas for around here.
I have a dumb question- where did you get the stool in your kitchen? I need something like that as Emily ALWAYS wants to help and the chair is just a pita.
Amy--we were painting, hence the toplessness
Derek--I am just going to ignore your comment altogether
Karon--the stool is from IKEA and has worked out really, really well. I really like this one, too, much more secure than our little stool:
http://www.amazon.com/GuideCraft-G97325-Guidecraft-Kitchen-Helper/dp/B000SQNAQC
Post a Comment