There was a part of me that was fearful that I would have to explain to Amelia what the dress was and that she would give me a confused look and say something like, "I know Belle and that's no Belle dress". Thankfully, though, Amelia is happy, too! She came down yesterday after waking up and yelled, "My Belle dress, mommy! Look at my Belle dress!!" before I even had a chance to point it out to her. She is constantly repeating this line nearly every time she passes by it and has asked countless times to put it on.
This week I went out and bought a white turtleneck to go under it as well as some shoes (I bypassed the sparkle glitter Mary Janes in favor of black patent leather ones that can be worn again at Christmas). I also found a crown WITH Belle's picture on it, but Amelia turned it down flat. She, apparently, would rather wear the crown she received in a Happy Meal a couple of months back.
So, without further ado.
The dress in all its glory
the dress sans the "shawl"
the back...
close-up of the rosette and "diamond" detailing
3 comments:
That is super cute Jodi! You did a great job! Amelia is going to be the most beautiful Belle EVER!
The dress looks fantastic...you may have a new career! Can't wait to see Amelia all dressed up!
Wow, you did an amazing job! You should be so proud of yourself! I can't wait to see Amelia in it!
Post a Comment