6.19.2008
Boston: Day 4/5
We awoke Sunday morning to a very rainy day. We knew that part of Sunday would be spent traveling to Manchester, NH where we would be staying the night before our 6 AM flight on Monday morning. And with the crummy weather, we decided it would be the perfect opportunity to hit the outlet mall! We found a huge one near the MA/RI border. We shopped for several hours and found some great deals, including some gifts for baby Jacob and big brother, Andrew. Then, we made the drive to Manchester, found a great little Indian restaurant for dinner, and retired fairly early. We got up at 4 AM (3 AM STL time) and made our way back home via a Detroit layover. Amelia met us at the airport and even brought us cookies that she helped Grandma bake. I am not sure who was more excited about the reunion--her or us! It was a great trip and nice to get some couple time together, but it is also so nice to be back home as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Boston was blast! I'm jealous that you got to go to Fenway Park- I'm sure it was fun. How was the battle reinactment? I was just telling Dan the other day that I thought something like that would be fun to see.
Post a Comment