
Jason, Amelia, and I decided to try out a family movie night since the trip to the real movies went so well. We all headed up to the grocery store to rent a movie that we thought


Amelia would like (101 Dalmations) and one for us (Juno). We also picked up some snacks, or more specifically--a bunch of junk for the evening. Amelia decided she wanted her tent set up for movie night. So, while Jason was assembling it, I pulled out lots of extra blankets and pillows. We all got comfy, ate tons of popcorn, cookies, and gummy worms and enjoyed watching the movie. (Although, I must say it was much more fun to watch Amelia's reactions to the movie) Even Truman was happy because she got a special treat too!
After about an hour, she started to lose interest in the movie, tent, and snacks, but was pulled back in at the end of the movie when all 101 dogs made it back home.
After Amelia headed off to bed, Jason and I watched Juno. We haven't been to the theater together since I was pregnant with Amelia. And, we really don't rent movies very often. If we do rent them, many times they sit near the TV for days and we never get a chance to watch them before we have to take them back. Sad, I know. So, it was nice to enjoy a movie together and we both thought Juno was great!


No comments:
Post a Comment