6.15.2008

Meet My New Nephew!

Congrats to Amy, Derek, and big brother Andrew on the arrival of the newest Banocy!

I would love to show you a picture of my new nephew, Jacob Ellis, but I HAVE NOT BEEN SENT ANY YET (other than the fuzzy shot via my mom's cell phone). Ahem....hint, hint!

Be assured I will certainly post some pictures just as soon as they are in my hot little hands. After much anticipation, Jacob finally decided to make an appearance yesterday morning, June 14. Amy's water broke Friday evening as they were getting up to leave the restaurant where they were eating dinner. They headed to the hospital where Amy was induced. Everyone is doing fine, including Derek who nearly passed out during delivery. Fortunately, the nurses told him to sit down and gave his some juice. He is expected to make a full recovery. Andrew seems to be warming up nicely to his little bro.

Interestingly, we ALL thought this was going to be a little girl. So much for my intuition......

Congrats again! We cannot wait to meet the little man!

As a side note: we return from Boston tomorrow where I will be slowly posting some pics from our trip!

No comments: