6.10.2008

Feelin' hot, hot, hot!





Amelia broke in her new sprinkler over the weekend.  This is one of the many wonderful gifts she received for her birthday.  I'm not sure if its really hot already or if I am just longing for the mild Chicago summers, but it already feels sweltering in St. Louis!  Jason and I had to tag-team the lawn mowing duties on Sunday because the heat was nearly unbearable.  Luckily, Amelia had the brilliant idea to bust out the sprinkler.  She played for quite awhile, even feeling brave enough to "smoocher" the ladybug sprinkler (and then promptly getting a shot of water straight up the nostril.  She didn't make that mistake twice!)  After getting all hyped up sprinkler hopping, Amelia decided to chill out with some baby yoga moves.  Check out her amazing balance while doing "downward dog"--on the landscaping wall, no less!  Such poise and grace!  No clue where she gets that from...... 

No comments: