8.06.2008

Family Reunion, Day 4: The Reception

Day 4 was devoted almost solely to celebrating the recent marriage of my cousin, Mark, to his lovely bride Liz (or Elizabeth, just NOT Beth).  They were married on May 31 on the San Juan Islands off the coast of Washington State. They had a very small, intimate wedding, so the reunion was the perfect opportunity for everyone to meet Liz and offer congratulations on the big day.  Mark and Liz live in Rochester, NY.

To celebrate, we had a very nice brunch at my parent's house on Sunday morning/afternoon with an amazing spread of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, chicken parmesan, fresh fruit, a delicious salad, roast beef, bread--the works!  Everything was delicious!  Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures that day because (in classic Jodi style) I misplaced my camera.  I will keep a look out for some pictures and add them later if I come across some that are worthy of this blog ;)

And so ended the inaugural Fey family reunion.  We certainly had a great time!  I am hoping next year everyone will be able to attend (you hear that Derek & Amy, Cathy & Felix?).  We have already talked about next year's plans and we believe it will take place in the Summer of 2009 in Spokane, Washington!  (This SHOULD significantly reduce the number of cemeteries we have to visit!).  Let the countdown begin!

No comments: