8.21.2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Amelia and I had an interesting conversation today while looking at her "Martin's Big Words" book.  The book is a children's book about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  On one page, Amelia pointed to Martin praying and this is how the conversation went from there:

Amelia:  Name, mommy?

Jodi:  His name is Martin.  He is praying.

Amelia:  Yes

Jodi:  What are some things we pray for?

Amelia:  Ants!

Jodi:  We pray for ants?

Amelia:  Bug guy come over and pray for ants, mommy.

Hmm...Looks like we have some work to do in the prayer department!

2 comments:

dbanocy said...

You do such a great job on your web site! It's always fun to look to see what is new and reread what is old!

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh out loud. Instant classic. I think I might just pray for the ants myself tonight.