8.24.2008

Supper by the Shore

(Well, not exactly, but its the only illiteration I could come up with on a Sunday night after a super busy weekend)

Jason got home a little earlier than usual on Friday--before I had a chance to even start dinner.  So, we had the "Do you want this or that or those" conversation for a good 45 minutes before deciding that we would just pick up some pizza for dinner.  I certainly did not put up a fight because I honestly think I could eat pizza every day of the week--especially when that pizza is Stefanina's. 

On our way out the door we decided we would make our pizza night into an impromptu picnic.  So I quickly packed up some fruit and drinks and we picked up our pizza, salad, and garlic bread and headed to City Centre park to enjoy our dinner.  And while it definitely was not a picnic Martha Stewart would feature on her show (we didn't even use plates!), it was lovely nonetheless.  The park is beautifully landscaped and we had our picnic in between the lake and the gazebo.  Amelia thought it was so funny that we were eating outside, sitting on a blanket no less!  

And, of course, she loves pizza just as much as her mama so she chowed down!

Afterwards we checked out the fish in the nearby pond and then stopped by the playground on the way out!  

1 comment:

Karon said...

What a great idea! I love the gazebo area over there. That's where we had our wedding pictures done. Everyone always asks if they were taken at the Botanical Gardens. It's just that pretty. :-)