8.31.2008

Window of Opportunity


Amelia is a girl who loves to paint, but her mama gets sick of doing the same old finger paints time and time again.  So, we decided to try some finger painting on the window instead!

In a bowl, we mixed:

1-2 Tablespoons of cornstarch 
1/3 cup of dishwashing liquid
Then, we divided the mixture into 4 bowls and added food coloring to each one to make four different colors.
Then the fun began!
Clean up was pretty easy, with a little water it came right off.  Next time, though, I may have her paint on the outside of the window, then I can just use the hose right on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS have the coolest ideas!

Karon said...

You are seriously my hero! You have such great ideas on things to do with Amelia. I wish I were half as cool!