I've been wanting to try Jump 4 Fun for awhile now. Its gotten great reviews from some fellow moms. Once again, the rainy weather was all the motivation I needed to get out and do something.
GG came along for the ride--literally!
Amelia divided her time equally between the huge inflatables and the toddler area. She loved them both, although I am really not sure who had more fun! We were all sweating and out of breath during the majority of our visit.
Amelia had a love-hate relationship with Batman (whom she called "Bat Guy"). She crawled through his legs once and went all the way through the obstacle course and even down the slide, but at some point she decided she didn't really like him anymore. Maybe "Bat Guy" sounds too much like "Bad Guy"?
In this photo, she is actually desperately saying, "All Done" repeatedly while her mom tries to get the camera to take the picture.
All in all, it was loads of fun and we will be back---this place will be perfect during the cold winter months!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Which one is this? The one in the Mills or Dardenne Prairie? I get them mixed up! I think Emily is ready to go to one of these now!
Karon--We went to the one at Dardenne Prairie. It was very clean and the staff was super friendly. It was $6.50 for Amelia to play and adults are free with a child.
Post a Comment