Amelia's love currently is for one specific pair of shoes. I guess I should be happy that the shoes I bought specifically to wear with her Christmas dress are getting more wear than just the day or two I originally expected them to get. Ever since she slipped on those patent leather numbers on Christmas Eve, its been almost impossible to keep them off her feet. To her, they have two names: her "fancy" shoes or her "loud" shoes.
In the rare instance that I put (God forbid) a different pair of shoes on her feet before coming downstairs, she will always return to her room at some point and change into her black ones instead. About fifty percent of the time she will put them on the right feet. Doesn't matter to her though--right feet or wrong feet, sock or no socks, the girl LOVES these shoes!
Sometimes if I'm really lucky, she will go upstairs fully clothed in a cute, matching outfit and return to me a few minutes later in summer pjs, the loudest pair of socks she owns, and those "fancy" shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment