1.05.2009

Monkeying Around

We were fortunate enough to have Jason home from December 23 all the way until January 5.  For the most part, that was a good thing and I can tell you a couple of people that got a little spoiled from that set up!  We decided to head to the zoo to enjoy some unseasonably warm December weather we were having last Tuesday.  

Checking out the hippos--one of our favorites!  Seems like they are always easy to find and doing something cool.

I take a picture of Amelia in this pose EVERY time we go to the zoo.  Its fun to see how she has grown!

See what I mean??

Amelia monkeying around.  Its kind of hard to see from the picture, but she and the monkey were "playing" through the glass.


After visiting all of the animals we checked out the zoomagination area.  We've been once before and interestingly enough the stations she couldn't get enough of last time, she barely visited this time.  Playing doctor with the animals was popular this trip!

Our little stinker showing daddy the skunk she found!

No comments: