I figured it would be packed given our not-so-early arrival and the fact that all of the schools had already begun holiday break. It was busy, but not too bad and luckily I have a friend who works there who hooked us up with a couple of free passes. We only checked out part of the new renovation, but the part we happened to check out was the "Once Upon A Time" section and you know little Princess Amelia was totally into that!
But that wasn't it! She loved the TWO different pianos she discovered while playing at the Magic House.
She also thought it was super fun to peddle some ice cream to Uncle D.
Andrew got in some water time and checked out the new alphabet display.
However, I think Andrew and Amelia will agree that the best part was the chance to be mechanics for the day.
Even Aunt Amy got in on the action!
And the whole time, Mr. Laid Back just went with the flow! (Jacob, not Derek--he got a little testy).
No comments:
Post a Comment