Just days into my New Year I caught a really nasty stomach bug. I will spare you details, but it had to be worse than any bug I've ever had and any hangover I've ever had combined. It took 5 days for me to fully recover and feel normal again. Thankfully, Amelia seemed to have an extremely mild form of it a few days prior to me and Jason never picked it up at all.
Other than the 3 pound weight loss, the only other good thing that came from having such nastiness was this picture! I decided one night that the only thing that sounded good was a chocolate shake and so Jason obliged and picked one up for me (which turned out to be a BIG mistake!) and another for him and Amelia to share.
Interestingly, this was the only way Amelia would let Jason have the shake in his hands--if her hands were on it too! (Guess I know where she gets that from!). It took every ounce of strength I had to get up from the couch to snag this picture. Too bad I didn't have it in me to search for our camera and had to settle for the iPhone.
2 comments:
Well Happy Birthday a little late!
That has got to be one of the sweetest pictures. Pure love......of daddy and shakes!
Post a Comment