Who's Having More Fun?
Winner: Amelia
(thought I'd start with an easy one)
Who's Having More Fun?
Winner: definitely Jason
(look at that evil smile?? For the record, they are shooting at balloons--I thought that was funny).
Winner: Jason, again.
(Amelia just looks confused--possibly because she doesn't understand why anyone would intentionally pop balloons)
Who's Having More Fun?
Winner: Amelia by a hair
(you can see by Jason's smile he is really enjoying himself)
Winner: Jason
(Amelia could have cared less about Skee Ball and it really wasn't pretty anyway. The first attempt nearly bonked her right back on the head and that isn't easy to do!)
Winner: Amelia ??? I guess that's a smile on her face?
(The photo doesn't show it, but it was actually one of the more popular, successful games of the party for her).
1 comment:
In Jason's defense (?), I'll best more of the 4-year old partiers goers could identify the color of his shirt but could not read it.
Post a Comment